The Academic department in the Students' Union works continuously to update the university regulations, as well as dealing with deficient university services in order to expand student's rights and offers a personal and professional guidance on how to handle academic problems. Turn to us for any academic problem you're facing!
The department of academic issues – Mitchell building, room no. 121 א – 03-6407648
Or through our application operating system: student.co.il/צרו-קשר-עם-אגודת-הסטודנטים
A few of our services:
- Students’ rights during a parenting process.
- Academic tutoring
- Students’ rights www.student.co.il/takanon
- A list of private teachers
- Counseling and handling academic problems
- Lending dictionaries
- Video recording courses and uploading them to the university's video-server: www.student.co.il/קורסים-מצולמים
Know your rights!
- A lecturer must publish a syllabus in the beginning of the course.
- Lecturer/teaching assistance must be present during an exam.
- You have the right to receive a sample test or a few practice questions.
- You have the right to appeal your grade after checking your exam notebook.
- Maximum time for returning the exam results: one week for a multiple-choice test, 3 weeks for an open-answer test (4 weeks in the Law faculty).