If you want to buy a bracelet for the hottest parties at the Funjoya vacation (2-4/6) and choose your own accommodation, the sale is open!
The bracelet includes entrance to the pool parties according to the chosen deal, and the evening Palm Beach party. Hotels are not included.
When can you buy bracelets?
- Tuesday, 8.3 15:00-18:00
· Wednesday, 9.3 09:00-12:00
· Thursday, 10.3 14:00-17:00
· Sunday, 13.3 15:00-18:00
· Tuesday, 15.3 15:00-18:00
· Wednesday, 16.3 09:00-12:00
· Thursday, 17.3 14:00-17:00
Culture and Foreign Affairs office in the Student Union, Mitchell building, room 118.
Important to know:
- Bracelets will be sold only to Tel-Aviv University students.
- The bracelet is personal and cannot be transferred.
- Presentation of a valid Student ID is needed in order to buy a bracelet.
- A student who purchased a room in the vacation is not allowed to purchase a bracelet as well.
- Every student is allowed to register to the vacation only once- purchase a room or a bracelet.
- The registration form (given at the Culture and Foreign Affairs office) is not a confirmation for purchasing. Registration is based on "first come, first served" basis. Final confirmation will be sent via E-mail within 72 hours from the day the forms were handed. In case there will be no bracelets available in the deal you chose, a representative will contact you to offer you alternatives.
- Entrance to the pool parties- only according to the bracelet you purchased (A,B,C, Caesar ).
- The registration forms must return to the culture and foreign affairs office until 18:00 the day they were taken. After 18:00 they will not be considered.
FYI: in case there are bracelets left, the sale will continue at the Culture and Foreign Affairs office at dates published by the Student Union.
For questions you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org